What are they so important? Well, Business cards are some of the most popular design collaterals commonly used to represent different entities. Some of these entities are business owner, freelancer, company, charities, social media influencers, celebrities, and more.
Why is important to have a business card?
From business owners to freelancers, business cards are considered as an introduction to whom you want to network with. A good idea of why always carry a business card is:
- Offer someone you want to get to know more about you.
- Get a job.
- Make connections along the way.
- Become a partner in their business venture and vice versa.
They are your first and only chance to create a great first impression with your customers. As a matter of fact, it is among the most significant and cost-effective marketing tool that a business has.
It is a convenient method of communicating with your intended customers and make them aware of what your company offers.
What Content Business Cards Should Have?
As we mentioned earlier, it is an introduction to individuals who want to get an insight into your mission. Also vision as a professional or as an entrepreneur.
A business card contains the following information:
- Name of Company: Let customers know the name of your business once it’s established and registered as an active corporation.
- Logo: A logo is an emblem that represents the company, and it’s used in all corporate identity collaterals such as printing products, merchandise, website or mobile apps.
- Your Name and Last Name: Every company has someone who builds the company from the ground up and is considered as the owner of it. Also, the company can make business cards for other active members of it such as managers, supervisors, associates, among others.
- Address: When potential customers take one of your business cards, you have to have a business address, so they can always arrive at any time of their choice to ask questions, concerns, buy your products, etc.
- Phone number: Just like when you have a phone number to contact friends and loved ones, your business should always have a phone number for different purposes such as customer service support, sales, corporate, among other reasons.
- Social Media: As technology advances, you have to make sure to expand your brand on multiple platforms that help engage your customers on seeing your products online at all times. Some platforms include:
- Emails in order to receive the latest updates of your product or service,
- A website that will make customers see your portfolio,
- Social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Business Card Types?
Clients have their own company mission and vision. They know what they want as far as content and designs, some business cards look extravagant, and some are simple; however, is there one thing that impacts people’s first impression is the business card quality and we offer them all.
Cardstock: No doubt that this high-quality material is some of the most commonly used paper in business cards. The weights are between 80 to 120 pounds, some business cards are lighter paper such as “cardstock”, or 14pt to 16pts “Cover Smooth” These are the most economical in terms of paper quality.
Glossy or Photo Paper: These ones have a gloss or shine to it that is beneficial if the customer’s business cards have bright colorful graphics, and images. Most frequently clients who use this type of paper on their business cards are real estate agents, photographers, fashion designers, actors, and actresses, or public figures.
Textured Business Cards: Textured business cards come on different forms in glossy or matte. A textured business card has the patterns pressed into the stock that build a feel, as if you’re touching a cloth, carpet, wood, among other materials. Its well-crafted material makes it more cost-effective, and it takes more time to produce depending on the customer’s budget and preference.
UV Coated: As one of the most cost-effective business cards because an over gloss material, the rightful liquid coating applied onto the printed surface to the printing press. The machine uses ultraviolet light to emboss the business cards into glossy. It also generates a shiny material to the areas where the client wants to stand out.
Sizes, and colors.
They come in different shapes, sizes, and styles. The most common are the following:
Single or Double sided,
Squared 4”x 4”, 3.5” x 2” horizontal or vertical, Oval, rounded corners, leaf style, cut creative, color, or black and white.
Get Ready for your first Impression.
Choose from hundreds of templates readily available to customize, but if you have your own design just upload it and we’ll take care of the rest.
We offer local delivery or carrier shipping, you can choose whatever is more convenient. All you need to do is click here to order your business cards online with us today.